Monday, October 6, 2008

The Things I Love About Fall

I love any changing season, but I think fall is my favorite. Here's why:

1. Buying school supplies with the kids, and needing to buy myself at least one crisp, new notebook.

2. Changing colors.

3. The smell in our house the first time the furnace comes on.

4. Hot chocolate for breakfast.

5. Jeans and favorite sweaters.

6. Having a daily routine again.

7. Crisp mornings.

8. Hot chocolate in the afternoon.

9. Baking apple pies.

10. Apple picking.

11. Picking the very best pumpkin in the field.

12. Hot chocolate while we watch tv after the kids go to bed.

13. Our annual famlily picture in the fall leaves.

14. Anticipating the upcoming holidays.

There are lots more, but this is what I can think of for now. I wanted to post a picture with this, but we haven't done our fall family picture yet. Maybe later!

4 comments:

Scott, Lisa, Austin and Allie said...

I love your blog! Your decorating/designing talents shine through and I love to see all your fun family activities.

Ramsey said...

ok, you've made me excited about fall now! I've been a little sad that summer is ending.

Cami said...

I LOVE fall too, and I LOVE hot chocolate also!!!! YUM, too bad i am out now :(

Unknown said...

Fall is the best. I love snuggling down in a nice thick blanket and turning on the fireplace!