Sunday, November 6, 2011

First snow 2011

We got our first snow yesterday, and it was a good one. We got at least 3 inches. I didn't even know it was supposed to snow, so it was a surprise. When I woke the girls up, I told them I had a surprise, covered their eyes, and led them to the window. After they got done wowing, they of course asked if they could go play! I made breakfast, went and got my produce basket, and stopped on the way home to buy Ava a winter coat because I hadn't yet! Finally, after locating all of our winter gear and sorting through it, they were able to go out!


I love seeing little girls in their snow stuff in the snow.
 Poor Ninny. Her hands are too little for gloves, so she is stuck with mittens. She wishes she could use her fingers!

 It was good packing snow.
 I love Ava's big snowball, and Ninny's little one!
 Ok, hard to see, but here is Ava's finished product. It was really quite cute. And she spent a long time on it. She told me that her  middle ball kept falling apart, at least three times. But she kept at it. She also put her new scarf that came with her coat on her snowman!
 The one thing I don't like about the first snow is the mess it makes. Especially because we have moved so much! All of our snow gear was out in the garage, in boxes. I had to haul them in, go through them, located everyones snow stuff, then find a place to put it. What a mess! I need a house cleaning fairy!

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

Such cute pictures! Love the little moments! :)

Nichelle said...

Looks like lots of fun lately!!!:) I'm totally jealous of the snow.