This is a sample of Ava's awesome abilities. She is a natural artist, and always has been. I can remember her drawing very sophisticated things at 3 and 4.
She is now almost 7, and she amazes me with her talent.
The other day her class went on a walking field trip to a home nearby that kept bees. They learned about bees and the process of honey making. They also got to taste fresh honey.
She drew this picture tonight, and said that this was a boy bee. I started looking for body parts (he he) but she was thinking something else.
They had told her that the female bees do all the work and make the honey, and the male bees just sit around drinking the honey.
So her drawing depicts a lazy male bee, watching bee tv (see the remote in his hand?) while drinking honey with all his other legs. There is also more honey on the table behind him. See his crossed legs, and one arm behind his head?
This girl astounds me.
I should have her sign it.
I bet it will be worth money someday!
4 days ago

1 comment:
Ya, I'm impressed!!!! That is really good!
Post a Comment