If you ever need an entertaining activity for your little ones ( or not so little, Michaela enjoyed this as well), get a dollar store can of shaving cream. I use this for cleaning sometimes, I have found that it works well on granite; it is gentle, but gets the hairspray film of nicely. This week, I put it on the counter and let the girls smear it in. Total joy. They wanted to play long after I was ready to finish cleaning the bathroom, so I moved them to my kitchen table and let them at it. They played with that stuff for about an hour, and would have played longer if I had let them. I have clear vinyl covering my kitchen table, so it was ok. I know that sounds weird, but trust me, best idea EVER.
4 days ago

1 comment:
Those are adorable pictures of Corrine with the shirt over her head. She is such a cutey. I had to laugh about the worm picture as well. Kids love slimy dirty things for some reason. I loved to gut fish with Jason when I was younger and see what the fish ate. Not as fun now as it was then. Although Matt never went fishing as a child so I am still the one who guts the fish. It doesn't bother me, but not quite the treat I thought of it as a child.
Post a Comment