Saturday, March 13, 2010

Liar Liar

So I saw this on another blog, and thought it looked fun. I worry, however, that my inability to lie may ruin this post. I will try to be a more adept liar for all of your entertainment! I will tell you six astonishing, shocking, unusual things, and you have to pick which one is the true one. If you know me well enough to know which one it really is, then don't give it away!



Here goes:



1. I once met Will Smith at a grocery store in Boston while visiting my aunt.



2. I secretly had my favorite pet stuffed when it died; I keep it in my cedar chest.



3. I have auditioned for Michael McLean's commitee and they didn't think I had potential.



4. I was onced stalked by a mountain lion and rescued just in time by a friend's dad.



5. My wedding was postponed one hour because Jason was sick in the bathroom.



Good luck! I can't wait to hear your guesses!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

My bet is on the mountain lion.

Fun idea.

MelisaH said...

this is very distressing to me...in all of our fun loving moments either you have not mentioned any of the above things or my brain really is going and I just don't remember anymore.

I am going to go with the Will Smith one