Payden going down on her bum!
Thats me!
Michaela took Ava down for a few runs.
Jason went clear out into the grass!
Why are babies in snow pants so darn cute?
Ava didn't even need a sled. She made a track in the snow, and because it was so slushy, it got slick quick. She then just slid down on her bum, and she really flew!
I wish I wouldn't have put my camera away so soon, and that I had brought a video camera. Ava was so cute doing this, and the baby was hilarious. She always wants to do just what Ava is doing, so she would start at the top of the hill and inch her was down on her bottom. It would take her a good 5 minutes to get to the bottom, and the whole way she was saying "Wheeeeee"! So adorable. We ended the night with Craigos with Grandma. A great FHE. We just need more snow!

1 comment:
Looks so fun! We haven't ventured out to the sled hill yet this year. I wouldn't be too sad though if the snow just melted:)
Post a Comment