SO great Gina, I especially loved the PS... BTW ~ our Christmas lights are still up too... We keep saying were going to take them down next weekend! Well, one thing I know, they WILL be down by the 4th of July!! (Hopefully...)
I am a working single mother who adores my girlies. We love to be together, crafting, being outside, cooking, reading and shopping! I decided to start this blog because I loved reading other people's blogs, and we have family that lives far away that can keep up on us this way. I also plan to print off these pages and keep them as a sort of journal....that can be my exuse if I ever have an exceptionally rambling post! Like everyone else, I am a busy mother who sometimes(always) forgets to journal, so at least this way my children and grandchildren will have something recorded for them!
3 comments:
OK....that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! You need to keep that one.
and don't forget about the christmas lights!
ooooh! Big foot pizza. That is so funny. Good luck with the lights...
SO great Gina, I especially loved the PS... BTW ~ our Christmas lights are still up too... We keep saying were going to take them down next weekend! Well, one thing I know, they WILL be down by the 4th of July!! (Hopefully...)
Post a Comment