4 days ago
Thursday, January 29, 2009
I have learned....
to do an intervention with a sick cat. We have soft, white, fluffy carpet in our bedroom, and I have trained myself to wake at the first sound of near cat puking. If you don't have a cat, it is a very distinctive sound. I just sat here wondering how I could type it, and it simply isn't possible. So at the very first sound of sick cat (if its in our bedroom; if its not, I leave it until morning!), I fly out of bed and launch the cat into the hallway, tile is much easier to clean than white carpet. This has worked; we have lived her for almost 3 years and have no ugly spots on our carpet. This happened last night, when conviently Payden was also up not feeling well (her acid reflux) and the baby wasn't sleeping well. I was literally up from 2am to 4:30 am straight, with a few times before and after that. It seems it wasn't in the stars for me to sleep well last night, and the puking gods wanted to make sure I cleaned up puke from someone, human or feline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW...for having puking phobia you have a house full :)
Bummer about the lack of sleep, take a nap.
Unfortunately Ace has puked a few times! Eek!!
Post a Comment