There is Payden up front, and Michaela in the back.

Here is Ava's tots class. There are three girls and three boys, and they are all so cute. I am the team mom for them this year, which for them means I gather them for practice before performing, practice them, keep track of them until they go on, and then make sure they get back to their parents after performing. This is the first time I have done this, and after I practiced them I walked over, holding Ava's hand, to where our stroller was. All the parents were close by, so I thought they would go back to their parents. I got to our stroller, turned around, and they were all following me! They must know to stay with their team mom! It was so cute, and after I realized I was responsible for them, I kept a close eye on them.

Ava looked so cute up there! I was afraid she would get scared, because she didn't even do the primary program at church! She did look a little concerned up there ( she didn't smile much), but she stayed up there and did good.

They have a simple routine, and do fairly well for 4 year olds!

They have two teachers who sit in front of them and remind them of their moves. Ava is second from the right, where it dips down in height a few inches!


A picture of all my dancers on our way out the door, curly hair, ribbons, make up and costumes; ready to go!

They have you put make up on the dancers. Two years ago when we started, this bothered me some. Make up on my little girls?!?! But I saw what happens when they don't have make up on; the bright lights wash their faces out really bad so they need the color. Ava has these increadibly long eyelashes without mascara; with it they were pretty amazing.
Here is Ava's tots class. There are three girls and three boys, and they are all so cute. I am the team mom for them this year, which for them means I gather them for practice before performing, practice them, keep track of them until they go on, and then make sure they get back to their parents after performing. This is the first time I have done this, and after I practiced them I walked over, holding Ava's hand, to where our stroller was. All the parents were close by, so I thought they would go back to their parents. I got to our stroller, turned around, and they were all following me! They must know to stay with their team mom! It was so cute, and after I realized I was responsible for them, I kept a close eye on them.
Ava looked so cute up there! I was afraid she would get scared, because she didn't even do the primary program at church! She did look a little concerned up there ( she didn't smile much), but she stayed up there and did good.
They have a simple routine, and do fairly well for 4 year olds!
They have two teachers who sit in front of them and remind them of their moves. Ava is second from the right, where it dips down in height a few inches!
A picture of all my dancers on our way out the door, curly hair, ribbons, make up and costumes; ready to go!
They have you put make up on the dancers. Two years ago when we started, this bothered me some. Make up on my little girls?!?! But I saw what happens when they don't have make up on; the bright lights wash their faces out really bad so they need the color. Ava has these increadibly long eyelashes without mascara; with it they were pretty amazing.
Payden is up front and center most of the time. Michaela is a little harder to see; she is in the back on the left.

2 comments:
Wow, those are long lashes. The funny thing is that I was blog stalking someone else...and I saw you walk in front of the camera at the same dance performance :)
http://www.cumminsrus.blogspot.com/
They all look very cute in their costumes!
Post a Comment